"Encyclopedia Dubuque is the online authority for all things Dubuque, written by the people who know the city best.”
Marshall Cohen—researcher and producer, CNN
Affiliated with the Local History Network of the State Historical Society of Iowa, and the Iowa Museum Association.
MOZENA, Terry. (Dubuque, IA-- ). One of the sons of Kenneth E. MOZENA and Edna MOZENA, Terry in 1991 was the office manager for American Airlines in Madison, Wisconsin. (1) He moved back to Dubuque in 2001 and became a realtor with RE/MAX Advantage.
In 2008 Mozena became a business development officer at PREMIER BANK. (2) In 2015 his position had become commercial loan officer. (3) With his son, Gabriel, Mozena launched the DUBUQUE BIER COMPANY in 2016.
Among his volunteer work, Mozena served as a board member, president and secretary of Albrecht Acres. He had worked as a counselor there while in college in 1981 and in 1985 as an interim director. He was honored for this work in 2013 at the annual awards program. (4) Mozena was a member of SNOMAD SKI CLUB, a group of snow skiing enthusiasts, and worked extensively with the Dubuque OKTOBERFEST. (5)
In 2017 Mozena was a principal in the Dubuque Bier Company.
1. Smith, Rick. "Going...Going...Sold! Auctioneer Likes Work," Telegraph Herald, January 27, 1991, p. 10
2. "People," Telegraph Herald, February 17, 2008, p. 21
3. "Albrecht Acres Receives $5000," Telegraph Herald, June 10, 2015, p. 22
4. "Albrecht Acres to Host 12th Annual Awards Gathering," Telegraph Herald, December 2, 2013, p. 5
5. Garbe, William. "Roll Out the Barrel...and the Wiener Dogs," Telegraph Herald, September 20, 2015, p. 13