"Encyclopedia Dubuque is the online authority for all things Dubuque, written by the people who know the city best.”
Marshall Cohen—researcher and producer, CNN
Affiliated with the Local History Network of the State Historical Society of Iowa, and the Iowa Museum Association.
Transportation. Dubuque has a proud history in the transportation industry. The following entries offer an insight into this contribution.
Pages in category "Transportation"
The following 150 pages are in this category, out of 150 total.
- DEEP ROCK CUT
- DILLON, Lyman
- DODGE STREET (Highway 20)
- DRAGGED ROAD
- DUBUQUE (steamboats)
- DUBUQUE AIRWAYS INC.
- DUBUQUE AND SAGEVILLE PLANK ROAD COMPANY
- DUBUQUE AREA METROPOLITAN AREA TRANSPORTATION STUDY
- DUBUQUE ELECTRIC COMPANY
- DUBUQUE ELECTRIC RAILWAY, LIGHT AND POWER COMPANY
- DUBUQUE LIGHT AND TRACTION COMPANY
- DUBUQUE PONTOON BRIDGE COMPANY
- DUBUQUE REGIONAL AIRPORT
- DUBUQUE STREET RAILWAY COMPANY
- DUBUQUE TROLLEY (THE)
- DUBUQUE WAGON BRIDGE
- DUBUQUE-FORT CLARK MILITARY ROAD
- DUNLEITH AND DUBUQUE BRIDGE