Encyclopedia Dubuque
"Encyclopedia Dubuque is the online authority for all things Dubuque, written by the people who know the city best.”
Marshall Cohen—researcher and producer, CNN
Affiliated with the Local History Network of the State Historical Society of Iowa, and the Iowa Museum Association.
All public logs
Jump to navigation
Jump to search
Combined display of all available logs of Encyclopedia Dubuque. You can narrow down the view by selecting a log type, the username (case-sensitive), or the affected page (also case-sensitive).
- 03:17, 9 May 2012 Randylyon talk contribs deleted page HUB (THE) (content was: 'THE HUB. "One Price Clothiers." As early as 1904-1905 and through 1916-1917 located at 520-522 Main Street, the business was operated by the Urbach b...' (and the only contributor was 'Randylyon'))
- 03:16, 9 May 2012 Randylyon talk contribs restored page HUB (THE) (5 revision(s) restored)
- 03:11, 12 June 2011 Randylyon talk contribs deleted page HUB (THE) (content was: 'THE HUB. "One Price Clothiers." As early as 1904-1905 and through 1916-1917 located at 520-522 Main Street, the business was operated by the Urbach b...' (and the only contributor was 'Randylyon'))
- 22:19, 25 April 2011 Randylyon talk contribs restored page HUB (THE) (1 revision(s) restored)
- 21:37, 20 February 2011 Randylyon talk contribs deleted page HUB (THE) (content was: 'THE HUB. "One Price Clothiers." Located at 520-522 Main Street, the business was operated by the Urbach brothers. In its advertising, the business cla...' (and the only contributor was 'Randylyon'))