WESTERN GROCER COMPANY
From Encyclopedia Dubuque
JOHN T. HANCOCK & SONS company, was located in the BISHOP'S BLOCK. Founded in 1908 with headquarters in Marshalltown, Iowa, Western went on to establish five canning factories in Iowa and was ranked as the nation's largest supplier of canned corn.
The 1918 Dubuque City Directory listed the address as 20 S. Main.
The 1922 through 1948 Dubuque Classified Business Directory listed 90-98 Main.
The 1951 and 1955 Dubuque City Directory listed 90 Main.