OTT RUBBER COMPANY
OTT RUBBER COMPANY. Articles of incorporation were filed on January 17, 1923 for the Ott Rubber Company. The business was formed for manufacturing inner tubes and mechanical rubber goods.
Joseph John OTT was elected president and general manager on January 15, 1923. The board of directors included F. E. Ott, George W. Meyers, Anthony F. HEEB, and William H. KLAUER. Offices for the company were located in the BANK AND INSURANCE BUILDING.
The 1923 and 1929 Dubuque City Directory listed the corner of Salina and Railroad.
"Ott Elected Head of Rubber Company," Telegraph Herald, January 17, 1923