ONE STOP TAX SERVICE
ONE STOP TAX SERVICE. Established in 1969, One Stop Tax Service, founded by Del and Sharon Winner was family owned and operated. It was located from 1974 to 1983 at 1523 Central.
In 1985 through 1989 the address was the same for One Stop Tax & Bookkeeping Service.
By 2010 it had relocated to 1449 Central.