JAEGER, LANG AND COMPANY
JAEGER, LANG AND COMPANY. Beginning in 1889, Louis A. Lang was in the wholesale liquor business with Adam Francis JAEGER, Jr. and E. A. Corrigan as Jaeger, Lang and Company. Beginning at 453 Main where it was located in 1890-91, the company moved by 1895 to a larger building at 356-364 Main. Although Jaeger died in 1897, the company name remained the same through 1904.
John Brede joined Lang in 1905 to establish the BREDE, LANG AND COMPANY.
Burggraff, Mike. 2010 Update to the Antique Bottles of Iowa. Fairfield, Iowa: Frontline Printing & Design