J. G. PREITAUER
J. G. PREITAUER. Jacob G. Preitauer located his studio at 9th and Main around 1910. The 1909 Dubuque City Directory through the 1915 Dubuque City Directory stated that this company was located at 1542 Clay.
The 1916-1917 White's Dubuque County Directory through the 1918 Dubuque City Directory listed 1597 Clay as the address.
The 1922 Dubuque Telephone Directory listed 1600 Central.
The 1934 Dubuque City Directory through 1948 Dubuque Classified Business Directory listed 1599 Central.
The 1937 Dubuque Consurvey Directory through 1951 Dubuque City Directory listed Central and 16th.
The 1951 Dubuque City Directory listed 16th and Central.
At different times, the studio was also known as "Preitauer, Dubuque, Iowa." The studio was relocated at 16th and Central and operated by him until 1955.
Linda Preitauer Kirchoff