J. E. HEDLEY & COMPANY
J. E. HEDLEY & COMPANY. In 1897 John E. Hedley opened his drug store, J. E. Hedley & Company, at 260 Main. He moved the company to 940 Main the following year. In 1899 he opened a branch of the company with William K. Brown at 298 Main. In 1900 he closed his first store and continued business in the second store as HEDLEY AND BROWN.
He sold his interest in the branch in 1910.
Burggraaf, Mike and Southard, Tom. The Antique Bottles of Iowa. Northfield, OH: Ohio Wholesale Copy Service, 1998