"Encyclopedia Dubuque is the online authority for all things Dubuque, written by the people who know the city best.”
Marshall Cohen—researcher and producer, CNN
Affiliated with the Local History Network of the State Historical Society of Iowa, and the Iowa Museum Association.
It was sold in 1925 to Joseph Diener. After remodeling it had a seating capacity of three hundred. It was renamed the Capitol and remained open until 1954 when it was torn down and replaced by a store owned by the HARTIG DRUG COMPANY.