DUBUQUE TURBINE AND ROLLER MILL COMPANY (THE)
DUBUQUE TURBINE AND ROLLER MILL COMPANY (THE). Organized on November 21, 1891, the company elected its first officers: T. W. Graham, president; E. A. Engler, vice-president, and T. H. Williams, secretary/treasurer. A foundation had already been established and further construction was to begin immediately.
The 1899-1900 Dubuque City Directory listed the southwest corner of 9th and Washington.
"Ready for Business," Dubuque Daily Herald, November 22, 1891, p. 8. Online: https://news.google.com/newspapers?nid=_OG5zn83XeQC&dat=18911122&printsec=frontpage&hl=en