DUBUQUE GASES AND STEEL COMPANY
DUBUQUE GASES AND STEEL COMPANY. Established in 1949, the company was listed in the 1962 Dubuque City Directory at 75 S. Locust.
In 1968 through 1970 was it was listed in the Dubuque City Directory at 120 Bryant St.
In 1980 had relocated to 120 Railroad Avenue. It was not listed in the 2010 directory.