DUBUQUE DENTAL LABORATORIES
DUBUQUE DENTAL LABORATORIES. Founded in 1946, the company in the 1939 Dubuque City Directory was listed at 110 W. 12th.
The 1948 Dubuque Classified Business Directory listed 701 American Trust Building.
The 1966 and 1967 Dubuque City Directory listed the business at 334 Fischer Building. The firm was involved in dental restoration of all types.
Directory of Dubuque Industries. Prepared by the Dubuque Industrial Bureau, 1967