DUBUQUE COUNTY BANK
DUBUQUE COUNTY BANK. The Dubuque County Bank was organized on December 19, 1875 and located at 623 Main Street. Incorporators included Asa HORR, Patrick J. QUIGLEY, and William G. STEWART. (1) Its officers included William G. Stewart, president; and A. Limback, vice-president.
By 1891 the bank's former headquarters was occupied by the Rockford Clothing Company. (2)
See: BANKS AND BANKING
1. "Dubuque County Bank," Dubuque Herald, November 6, 1875, p. 4. Online: https://news.google.com/newspapers?nid=uh8FjILnQOkC&dat=18751106&printsec=frontpage&hl=en
2. "Municipal Molecules," Dubuque Daily Herald, September 24, 1891, p. 4
"Butchers, Bankers, and Cabinet Makers," Booklet accompanying the Robert Reding exhibit at the OLD JAIL 2007-2010
Oldt, Franklin T. History of Dubuque County, Iowa. http://www.ebooksread.com/authors-eng/franklin-t-oldt/history-of-dubuque-county-iowa-being-a-general-survey-of-dubuque-county-histor-tdl/page-20-history-of-dubuque-county-iowa-being-a-general-survey-of-dubuque-county-histor-tdl.shtml