DIAMOND VOGEL PAINT CENTER
In the 1940s after WORLD WAR II, Andrew's sons got more involved in the business. Under son Frank's leadership, the company began to grow and bewcame a major supplier of industrial coatings to the booming "short-line" farm implement factories of the Midwest.
In 1967 Vogel Paint purchased the Diamond Products Company located in Marshalltown, Iowa. Diamond Products had several retail stores in central Iowa and the company has continued to expand on that store base. It was soon after that the company began to go to market under the name of Diamond Vogel Paints.
Over fifty years ago, Frank Vogel started working full-time at the age of seventeen with his father. In 1958 he became the company's first president. Through his thirty-six years as president, chairman and CEO, annual company sales grew from less than $150,000 to well over $100 million. In 2011 Diamond Vogel Paints operates seven manufacturing facilities, services the Midwest with over eighty retail centers, and employs over eight hundred people.
Diamond Vogel website