D. H. CONYNGHAM
D. H. CONYNGHAM. In 1857 Conyngham began working for the wholesale liquor firm of W. H. Peabody & Company. He opened his own wholesale liquor store at 298 Main Street in 1874. The 1880 Dubuque City Directory stated that this business was to be found at the southeast corner of 3rd and Main.
His business was succeeded by Levens & Dillon who operated from 336 Main Street.
Burggraaf, Mike and Southard, Tom. The Antique Bottles of Iowa. Northfield, OH: Ohio Wholesale Copy Service, 1998