COLLIER, James Currie
The company name was changed in 1899 after reorganization to CARR, ADAMS AND COLLIER COMPANY. From 1900 until January 9, 1940, Collier served as the company's vice-president. From that time on, he was the company president.
In addition to his business interests, Collier served as president of the LINWOOD CEMETERY Association, FINLEY HOSPITAL (THE), and as a member of the board of education. He was vice-president and a director of FIRST NATIONAL BANK OF DUBUQUE and the SPAHN AND ROSE LUMBER COMPANY.