CHURCH OF THE NAZARENE
Church services were continued in the hall until, under the ministry of Reverend Walter Attig, a site was purchased at 1195 Prysi Street. Construction of a church began in 1953 with much of the work donated by members. The completed red brick building contained the nursery, sanctuary, and Sunday school rooms. Part of the building, dedicated on May 9, 1954, was used as a parsonage.