Lacking a church, the congregation was invited into homes of other members. In 1903 a home at Ninth and Bluff STREETS was purchased, remodeled, and used as the church until 1911. In that year the house was demolished, and a church was constructed on the site.
Church services were first held at the church on December 14, 1911. The final church service was held on November 27, 1988. The low membership, at last count only fifteen members, led to the closing of the Christian Science Reading Room and the decision to place the church building up for sale.