CHARLES PITSCHNER. The 1868-69 through 1873-74 Dubuque City Directory gave the address of this business as the northwest corner of Clay and 14th.
The 1874-1875 Dubuque City Directory stated that this business was located at 1411 Clay. He also operated a grocery at 1403 Clay.
According to the 1878-79 through 1890-91 Dubuque City Directory, his bar was located at the corner of Center and Delhi.
The 1899-1900 Dubuque City Directory listed 751 Delhi.