The name of the company in 1908 was changed to the Falkenhainer West End Drug Store with a new address at 676 Julien Avenue according to the 1916-1917 White's Dubuque County Directory.
The 1918 Dubuque and East Dubuque City Directory listed 679 Julien.
The 1929 Dubuque City Directory listed 1097 Julien.
The business name was changed again around 1920 to the Falkenhainer Drug Company with Charles and Eva Falkenhainer as proprietors.
See: Charles FALKENHAINER
Burggraaf, Mike and Southard, Tom. The Antique Bottles of Iowa. Northfield, OH: Ohio Wholesale Copy Service, 1998