CENTER GROVE UNITED METHODIST CHURCH
From Encyclopedia Dubuque
CENTER GROVE between 1835 and 1855. While many attended church services in ROCKDALE, others felt the travel distance was too great. Acting on their feelings, the settlers founded Center Grove Methodist Church in 1852. A brick building erected on the site was used until 1886 when the present church was constructed.
The 1987 Dubuque City Directory listed 3140 Brunskill Road.